Uniform Tax Rebate

If you wear work uniform or protective clothing at work, whether a simple polo shirt with logo or full attire like nurses, Police Officers or Security Officers and you have to wash, repair or replace it yourself you may be due a tax refund for the last four years from HMRC. If you don’t claim it you will lose it.

Refunds are claimable on laundry expenses for uniformed employees, or for any employees who are required to wear protective clothing.

There are a number of flat rate expense allowances for these costs so no record of expenditure is required.

There are many companies out there advertising that they will do this for you at little expense but it’s simple to do it FREE, don’t pay a claims firm, just follow the link below: