Whether it is a new installation or an upgrade, Cadre Group UK Ltd will provide you with the expertise and professionalism you need to meet your current and future security requirements. We are focused on creating effective, sustainable security solutions for protecting what’s important to you.
Cadre Group UK Ltd only install the latest, highest quality technology on the market, so you can rest assured that you are receiving the best protection available.
Cadre Group UK Ltd will take care of everything for your peace of mind. In order to provide customer satisfaction and a successful installation, any project must be carefully researched, adequately resourced and expertly designed, from the initial site survey to the development, installation and maintenance of your Access Control system.
The Security Systems team at Cadre Group UK Ltd have a vast experience of the development, installation and maintenance of commercial Security Systems. From single, to multi point Access Control systems we will develop a solution that not only meets your specific needs and budgets but exceeds your expectations.
Cadre Group UK Ltd’s Access Control systems are designed to allow the free movement of authorised personnel in and around your premises at all times, whilst at the same time preventing unauthorised access, which can help avoid the need for key management, as cards or fobs can be re-programmed as and when required, our systems are also able to provide you with reports telling you who was where and when.
Whether we have carried out a new installation or a part / complete upgrade, all of our work will be inspected by both parties and signed off by the client verifying that they are satisfied with the service that they have received.
With any Security System, an effective and affordable maintenance package is essential and is strongly recommended to all our clients. Our aftercare and maintenance service ensures that you get the most out of your Access Control system, and that it remains fully operational 24/7.
The provisions of any agreement can be customised to meet both our client’s requirements and budget. This can be anything from our standard maintenance package, providing annual visits to ensure the system is operating to its full potential to our all-inclusive maintenance packages, which ensure your costs, are fixed for the year with no additional parts, labour or call out charges.
Cadre Group UK Ltd’s fully trained and competent engineers are available 24/7, 365 days per year, and all services are performed in accordance with the relevant British Codes of Practice.
Due to our extremely competitive rates we can also provide full maintenance and after care packages on Access Control systems that have not been installed by us. Clients that have transferred their system maintenance packages to us regularly report that they have made an annual saving of between 10 to 20% on what they were paying with their previous provider.
Our standard maintenance package consists of:
- 2 x Maintenance checks per year including one on-site visit and one remote check
Our all-inclusive maintenance package consists of:
- 5 x Maintenance checks per year including one on-site visit and four remote checks
- 24 Hour Call Out
- Replacement of consumables
- Replacement parts due to breakdown or defect
- Replacement parts due to damage
Our all-inclusive maintenance package excludes:
- Additions to the current Access Control System
- Damage caused by: Electrical Power Surges, Fire, Floods and Storms
- Malicious Damage or Misuse
- Theft of parts installed on the current Access Control system
Cadre Group UK Ltd can also provide and manage a range of support services whether a power source is present or not that include but is not limited to:
- Access Control Systems Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Analytic Detection Systems
- Boarding Up Services
- CCTV Installation & Monitoring
- CCTV Maintenance & Repairs
- Concierge (Front of House)
- Emergency Lighting Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Emergency Services
- Fire Alarm Installation & Monitoring
- Fire Alarm Maintenance & Repairs
- Gas Engineers
- Gate & Barrier Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Guard Dogs
- Intruder Alarm Installation & Monitoring
- Intruder Alarm Maintenance & Repairs
- Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response)
- Lock Ups & Unlocks
- Lone Worker Protection
- Mobile CCTV Towers
- Mobile Security Patrols
- Network Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Retail Security
- Roller Shutter Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Security Fencing Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Static Security Guarding
- Void Property Solutions
If you are interested in our Access Control System Installation and / or Maintenance service and would like more information on how these services are delivered, to view our Policies and Procedures or Client Testimonials, then please do not hesitate to contact us, either by telephone, email or via the online Quotation Request Form.