Cadre Group UK Ltd will lock and unlock your premises at an agreed time during the day or night, including providing access to your premises out of hours.
By having one of our Mobile Response Officers carry out this service, you would reduce the production time lost through waiting for the correct employee to open up the premises and reduce the cost of overtime, by having to pay your staff to come in early and open the premises and / or by staying late to secure them. Another benefit would be reducing the security risk to your premises by removing keys, fobs and alarm codes from your employees.
This is an incredibly effective service offered by Cadre Group UK Ltd at relatively little cost, and is the simplest way of all to bring you genuine peace of mind that your premises have been unlocked on time and secured correctly at the end of each working day.
As well as securing the buildings we would inspect the whole premises checking for open windows and fire doors, and monitor other environmental issues such as office lights, computers and taps that may have been left on. Our Mobile Response Officer would make sure that they have all been closed or turned off in accordance with the site Assignment Instructions, which will help your companies carbon footprint and in the long term save you money.
Having a 24 Hour Operations Room means, regardless of time and at very short notice a Mobile Response Officer can be despatched to Lock or Unlock your premises even at weekends or on Bank and Public holidays, when sending an employee would be expensive and unsociable.
For additional peace of mind Cadre Group UK Ltd’s Emergency Response Vehicles are fitted with CCTV and Satellite Tracking Systems. Our Mobile Response Officers carry Body Cams and Personal Digital Assistants (PDA’s) of which are also fitted with a Satellite Tracking System. A Check Point System can also be installed on to your premises as well as providing Patrol Reports in real-time enabling us to provide your company with arrival and departure times, photographs and patrol information if required.
This service is truly within everyone’s budget, and provides your company with the following, but not limited to:
- 4 X 4 vehicles available in the event of extreme weather conditions, and are equipped with but not limited to snow chains and snorkels
- All Mobile Patrol Vehicles are equipped with on-board CCTV
- All Mobile Patrol Vehicles are equipped with Satellite Vehicle Tracking, to provide proof of attendance
- All Mobile Patrol Vehicles have livery for increased visibility
- All Mobile Response Officers are equipped with Body Cams
- Cadre Group UK Ltd will send time and date stamped photographs in real time, to provide proof of attendance, and to provide evidence that the Lock Up / Unlock has been carried out in accordance with our instructions
- Checkpoints installed at various locations around the premises, to provide proof of attendance
- Check that lights have not been left on
- Check that taps have not been left on
- Check for insecure windows and doors
- Deterrence signs on fence line or building structure notifying potential intruders that the premises are protected
- Help reduce your carbon footprint
- Lock and unlock staff car parks
- Lock and unlock offices or buildings
- Monthly checkpoint reports, providing proof of attendance
- Monthly Satellite Vehicle Tracking reports, providing proof of attendance
- Per Patrol, Daily, weekly or monthly reports
- Provide CCTV and Body Cam footage to assist in any criminal investigation
- Provide full detailed Incident Reports within 24 hours
- Provide video and photographic proof of potential security issues
- Set and / or Unset the intruder alarm
Cadre Group UK Ltd can also provide and manage a range of support services whether a power source is present or not that include but not limited to;
- Access Control Systems Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Analytic Detection Systems
- Boarding Up Services
- CCTV Installation & Monitoring
- CCTV Maintenance & Repairs
- Concierge (Front of House)
- Emergency Lighting Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Emergency Services
- Fire Alarm Installation & Monitoring
- Fire Alarm Maintenance & Repairs
- Gas Engineers
- Gate & Barrier Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Guard Dogs
- Intruder Alarm Installation & Monitoring
- Intruder Alarm Maintenance & Repairs
- Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response)
- Lock Ups & Unlocks
- Lone Worker Protection
- Mobile CCTV Towers
- Mobile Security Patrols
- Network Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Retail Security
- Roller Shutter Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Security Fencing Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Static Security Guarding
- Void Property Solutions
This cost-effective service which can be altered to your requirements, acts as an effective deterrent to crime and can be carried out anytime day or night.
If you are interested in our Lock Up & Unlock service and would like more information on how our service is delivered, to view our Policies and Procedures or Client Testimonials, then please do not hesitate to contact us, either by telephone, email or via the online Quotation Request Form.