Cadre Group UK Ltd offer a complete Vacant Property service to ensure the ongoing requirements of landlords and insurance companies are met.
The number of empty commercial and residential premises across the UK continues to rise. A property becoming vacant does not relinquish the responsibility from its owner and the best way to ensure that the property remains in its current condition is to have it regularly checked by a suitable qualified and experienced security service provider.
Vacant Property services are becoming a requirement for insurance companies in order to comply with the terms and conditions of their insurance policy and ensure both the integrity of the buildings and contents as well as ensuring that Health and Safety of employees and the general public at large are met.
With the current economic climate in mind, Cadre Group UK Ltd’s Vacant Property Solutions are ideal for clients who do not require a permanent presence at their premises.
There are many potential risks associated with leaving premises unattended that need to be taken care of. We minimise the risks associated with empty properties so that our clients can concentrate on maximising their profits.
In addition to the obvious threats of fire, theft and criminal damage, the value of property could be affected significantly through environmental deterioration or if illegally accessed by intruders. Vandals, thieves and squatters regularly target vacant buildings, resulting in damage, potentially costly delays to any development and additional stress. Cadre Group UK Ltd are specialists in the management of vacant properties, ensuring that your premises are protected from such disruptions.
Fly tipping or graffiti are immediate visual clues that a property has fallen into disrepair, and if utilities are left to run this can not only cause damage but also lead to further costs being incurred by the property owner and we appreciate that vacant properties remain a tax liability even through the properties are not currently generating an income.
Our extensive range of vacant property services provide clients with the peace of mind that empty property is safe and secure, and most importantly, helping to retain its value and meeting insurance compliance requirements.
Vacant Property Inspections can be carried out daily, weekly or monthly dependant on the customer’s or insurance company’s requirements, and provides you the reassurance that your premises are being monitored for signs of intrusion, damage, vandalism, health and safety issues, basic maintenance requirements, loss of property and provide any other special requirements.
This service is truly within everyone’s budget, and provides your company with the following, but not limited to:
- Check for signs of fly tipping
- Check for signs of pests and vermin
- Check for signs of squatters / the homeless
- Check for signs of travellers
- Deterrence signs on fence line or building structure notifying potential intruders that the premises are protected
- Electricity, gas and water meter readings
- Lock Up and Unlock the premises for visitors
- Organise repairs and maintenance
- Per Patrol, Daily, weekly or monthly reports
- Provide CCTV and Body Cam footage to assist in any criminal investigation
- Provide full detailed Incident Reports within 24 hours
- Provide Health & Safety Risk Assessments
- Provide video and photographic proof of inspections and potential security issues
- Report gas and water leaks
- Report signs of intrusion
Cadre Group UK Ltd can also provide and manage a range of support services whether a power source is present or not that include but not limited to:
- Access Control Systems Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Analytic Detection Systems
- Boarding Up Services
- CCTV Installation & Monitoring
- CCTV Maintenance & Repairs
- Concierge (Front of House)
- Emergency Lighting Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Emergency Services
- Fire Alarm Installation & Monitoring
- Fire Alarm Maintenance & Repairs
- Gas Engineers
- Gate & Barrier Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Guard Dogs
- Intruder Alarm Installation & Monitoring
- Intruder Alarm Maintenance & Repairs
- Keyholding (Alarm & CCTV Response)
- Lock Ups & Unlocks
- Lone Worker Protection
- Mobile CCTV Towers
- Mobile Security Patrols
- Network Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Retail Security
- Roller Shutter Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Security Fencing Installation, Maintenance & Repairs
- Static Security Guarding
- Void Property Solutions
This cost-effective service which can be altered to your requirements, acts as an effective deterrent to crime and can be carried out anytime day or night.
If you are interested in our Vacant Property services and would like more information on how our service is delivered, to view our Policies and Procedures or Client Testimonials, then please do not hesitate to contact us, either by telephone, email or via the online Quotation Request Form.